Terms & Conditions
• Tickets will only be refunded on receipt of the unwanted ticket and if resold.
A £5 administration fee will be payable per refund.
• Smoking is strictly forbidden in all areas of the venues and marquees.
• Only food and drink purchased in the festival marquee, the church or the LitFest café can be consumed within those venues.
• Cameras or any form of audio or visual recording equipment are not permitted in the venues during the events.
• Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be switched off during events.
• The Committee reserves the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises and to take any appropriate action that may be required to enforce such a request.
• Latecomers will not be admitted until the interval or until a suitable break in the events. Latecomers may be required to occupy alternative seats.
• The Committee may alter or vary the programme without consultation or compensation. Any artist unable to perform will be replaced by an appropriate alternative performer.
• If the event is cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Committee, Proms at St Jude’s will not be liable for compensation whatsoever, other than a possible percentage or maximum refund of the value of the ticket to the ticket holder.
• Information and prices on this website were correct at the time of the last update. Please check all details when booking your tickets.
• Tickets booked during the priority booking period are to be purchased ONLY for the personal use of Friends and their guests whom they accompany. We reserve the right to cancel tickets at our absolute discretion.
Customer details are held on our database in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
Charity Registration No:1094719